220.127.116.11. Installation of a spare wheel
1. Clear rags of dirt privalochny surfaces on a disk of a wheel and a nave, and also hairpins.
2. Establish a spare wheel.
3. Screw wheel nuts on hairpins (the conic party of nuts should be turned to a wheel). Tighten nuts by hand.
|Fig. 1.167. An order of a tightening of fastening of nuts at installation of a spare wheel
4. Rotating the cranked handle of a jack counter-clockwise, lower the car. By means of a wheel key tighten nuts in 1.167
sequences specified in drawing.
The moment of an inhaling of wheel nuts – 88–117 (9–11) Nanometers (kgf-m)
5. Lay a faulty wheel in a niche of a luggage compartment and fix a wheel by means of a clamping washer and a bolt.
6. Check pressure of air in the tire.
7. As soon as possible repair the damaged wheel or replace it with the new.