1. Uncover the storage battery.
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the storage battery.
3. Remove the bottom cover together with a mudguard.
4. Merge from the engine cooling liquid.
5. Fix a broad tank of system of cooling so that it did not disturb work.
6. Remove a driving belt.
7. Fix a tank of the hydraulic booster of a steering so that it did not disturb work.
8. Remove the generator.
|Fig. 2.307. Removal of the pump of cooling liquid: 1–knot of the pump of cooling liquid; 2–sealing ring
9. Remove knot of the pump of cooling liquid and a sealing ring (fig. 2.307)