220.127.116.11. Installation of children's holding devices
At installation of the children's holding device carry out all instructions of the manufacturer of a concrete product.
In order that it is reliable to fix the children's holding device a seat belt which is transferred to a mode of automatic blocking, follow the instructions provided below.
1. Be convinced of reliable fixing of a back of a back seat. For this purpose press a seat back back before clamp operation.
2. Fix the children's holding device by means of a zone strap of a diagonal and zone seat belt. Instructions on conducting of a seat belt are provided on a label of the children's holding device.
3. To switch the inertial coil of a seat belt in a mode of automatic blocking of delivery of a belt, completely extend from the coil a seat belt (fig. 1.139)
4. Densely establish the children's holding device on sitting in the car. Be convinced that the seat belt is tense and completely cleaned on the inertial coil. If the inertial coil is switched in an automatic mode of blocking, at belt delivery on the coil clicks will be audible. If the seat belt did not draw and did not press densely children's holding device to a seat, repeat this operation.
Check automatic blocking of a seat belt before each use of the children's holding device. If the inertial coil is switched in a mode of automatic blocking, the seat belt should not stand out in attempt to extend it from the coil. After dismantle of the children's holding device completely hand over a seat belt on the inertial coil to switch it in a mode of emergency blocking of a belt. Check normal functioning of a seat belt before putting on this place of the passenger.
|Fig. 1.140. An arrangement of a fixing bracket and the top strap on Mazda 3 cars: 1–for an arrangement on the right; 2–for the central arrangement; 3–for an arrangement at the left; 4–top fixing strap; 5–cover
5. If the design of the children's holding device provides its fastening by means of the top strap, lift a head restraint, hook on a strap for a fixing bracket and pull a strap. Follow instructions of the manufacturer of the children's holding device (fig. 1.140)