7.7.5. Table 7.5 Codes of check of input-output of a combination of devices
– codes of check which are not listed, can be displayed, but cannot be checked.
– codes of check are displayed in a numerical order. (If at check performance, you want to check a check code with number, smaller than number of a code which you check now, finish a mode of check and repeat check at first.)
– if the signal of speed is entered into a combination of devices (wheels rotate), during display of any code of check except 50 or 51, the mode of check of input-output will be cancelled.
– codes of check can be seen quickly having pressed and holding the button of the odometer/counter of run for a trip during not less than 1 page.
Procedure for test:
– in need of viewing more than two codes of check, begin with a code with smaller number.